domingo, 29 de janeiro de 2017



 




FIXED!!!  Thank you guys for reporting the bugs!!!!!!!!!!! Is working know with a miniimages for Cas
Ex:




Heeeeey GUUUUYYYYYS !!!!
I’m really sorry for this time waiting, But in a way is good, because I was dealing with my life and doing something for it :P

But today is the day that you guys can say “ ENOUGH OF WAITING DUDE!!”
TO starting this new “phase” of my life I came with these !!!!!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Set of matte lipsticks, there are 3 packs of lipsticks and another pack of “rich natural Lips 50% opacity “ Basically is the same lipstick but just 50% of opacity, if you want something really light, this pack is really good!
If you start to use it, please!!! send me the link, and write the name of the color you are using, I would love to see what are your favorites.
I love you guuuys !!!!!!
DarkSoul- Download
VividLips- Download
RichNaturalLips- Download
RichNaturalLips50%- Download 


Heeeeey GUUUUYYYYYS !!!!
Eu realmente sinto muito por este tempo esperando, Mas de certa forma é bom, porque eu estava lidando com a minha vida e fazendo algo por ela :P
Mas hoje é o dia que vocês podem dizer "BASTA DE ESPERAR TROXA !!"
Para começar esta nova "fase" da minha vida eu vim com estes !!!!!!!!! AMAZING !!!!!!!!! Conjunto de batons matte, existem 3 pacotes de batons e outro pacote de "lábios naturais ricos 50% de opacidade" Basicamente é o mesmo batom, mas apenas 50% de opacidade, se você quer algo realmente leve, este pack é realmente bom!
Se você começar a usá-lo, por favor! Envie-me o link, e escrever o nome da cor que você está usando, eu adoraria ver quais são seus favoritos.
Eu amo voces gente!!!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário