sexta-feira, 8 de julho de 2016

Braid Loose adult and children version for base game

HIIII GUYS!!!
I'm so sorry , my last version of this hair was only for get together expansion pack , but I fixed it already , thanks for wait and for telling me what you want or what I need to fix , thank you all :D
This version is for base game and for children as wall!

Desculpem-me , a minha ultima versão deste cabelo era apenas para o "junte-se á galera" , mas eu já o corrigi , obrigado pro esperarem , o por me dizerem o que vocês querem ou o que eu preciso que ajustar , obrigado a todos :D
Esta versão é para o jogo base e para as crianças tambem!

Base game adult -DOWNLOAD 
Base game children - DOWNLOAD

8 comentários:

  1. It is still not showing up after making it base game..I'm sorry.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hate to break it to you, the hair still doesn't show up.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oi, moço. Nenhuma das duas versões tá funcionando comigo... Tanto a que só deveria funcionar com a "Get Together" tanto essa... E é só esse cabelo.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Guys, whoever has the base game only, it definitely won't appear as an item, so like whenever u want the hairstyle on someone, just keep clicking randomize and it will hopefully appear :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Its not showing up in game, I have tried 3 times now

    ResponderEliminar
  6. In my version of game this haircut works fine. Thank you very much!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Ele fica estranho nas crianças :/ so aparece a swatch preta e tem o bug atras da cabeça :(

    ResponderEliminar